This came from my friend Deb
who doesn't officially tag folk for memes - a practice which I think I might follow -especially since I don't yet have regular readers. If you like lists and want to play jump right in and consider yourself tagged. Let me know in the comments so I can check out your list and get to know you a bit better. Lis , your meme is up next - watch this space....
1. FIRST NAME?
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Not particularly. My mother just liked the name of someone she met
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY?
Probably during some soppy movie
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
No but I like my printing. Everyone tells me I have very neat printing
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT?
Ham off the bone with grainy mustard please
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I'd like to think so
7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL?
Not since I was a young (and stupid) teen - yanno the old write naughty things in your journal and then your mother finds it and then you get in trouble scenario
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Defintely NOT. Not even for a million dollars - I seriously mean that
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Homemade muesli (granola) with fresh fruit
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Mostly. I am however, guilty of just pulling off my gym shoes after exercise
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Neither physically nor emotionally. I'm a big softy
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
A threeway tie - mocha chocolate chip, mint chocolate chip or raspberry white chocolate
14. SHOE SIZE?
7 for regular shoes 7.5 for my Nikes
15. FAVORITE COLOR?
Turquoise closely followed by lime green and cobalt blue
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
Indecision, or was that procrastination?
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
Far away friends
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
Only if they want to
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Blue jeans and turquoise crocs
20. LAST THING YOU ATE?
Avocado and tomato on grainy toast with a grinding of black pepper and a sprinkling of Maldon sea salt
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
The washing machine on its spin cycle
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Turquoise of course
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Freesias (I just picked some from the garden), freshly laundered sheets, cinnamon, hot asphalt just after it rains (yeah I'm weird I know), fresh coffee and cooked bacon in the morning
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My husband - we were making arrangements to go out for dinner
25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU'RE ATTRACTED TO?
Their smile and their eyes
26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
What kind of a question is that - who is going to say no?
27. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE DRINK?
A really good champagne like Moet or a big oaky, buttery chardonnay or a nice fruity sauvignon blanc
28. FAVORITE SPORT?
I don't play sport. I like step aerobics though - it's the closest thing I can find to dancing
29. EYE COLOR?
Blue but I wish they were green
30. HAT SIZE?
I have a pin sized head (as opposed to "a heed like a pumpkin" - bonus points for guessing what movie that quote came from) - I hardly ever wear hats
31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
32. FAVORITE FOOD?
I don't have a favourite - I just like FOOD
33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING?
Happy endings for sure. Scary movies give me nightmares
34. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Lime green tee with KENTUCKY emblazoned on it in blue. Any true blue cats fan would be rolling their eyes
35. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer although I am very fond of a white Christmas
36. HUGS OR KISSES?
Hugs because you can give them to and receive them from anyone you want to. Kisses from people other than your husband or family are a bit eepycray
37. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Something creamy - icecream, cheesecake, creme brulee
38. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING?
The Bronze Horseman by Paulina Simons which I'm struggling with but persevering on the recommendation of several colleagues. Next up a Faye Kellerman one
39. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? That would have to be my mouse!
40. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV?
Rove Live (Australian comedian/talk show). Don't normally watch much tv on a Friday since it's dinner out night
41. FAVORITE SOUNDS?
A cat purring, the ping of a "you've got mail" message, the sea, the sound of the garage dooer opening when my husband arrives home
42. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
43. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME?
44. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT?
I'm a trivia queen
45. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Auckland, New Zealand
46. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Deb in a roundabout kind of way
47. NEWEST THING YOU'VE TRIED?
It's fairly safe to assume with me that it's a food item. Nestle's "Heaven" range of chocolate. IMHO not Heaven
48. WHAT ONE THING WOULD YOU CHANGE ABOUT YOURSELF?
I'd like better behaving hair - I always look at photos of myself and see a major bad hair day
49. WHO DID YOU LAST SEND A LETTER OR CARD TO?
A belated birthday card to my nephew Michael.
50. WHERE WOULD YOU MOST LIKE TO VISIT IN THE WORLD IF MONEY WAS NO OBJECT?
Much as I can't go past travelling to the USA I'd really like to visit Tuscany