Monday, August 27, 2007

Last Things

Yep - another meme. I don't know what it is I like about these things but they are a little bit addictive.

What is the last thing you ate? Roasted pumpkin and kumara with Montreal steak seasoning, roasted red peppers, feta and coriander - at my desk. Want the recipe? Find it here



What is the last blog or site you came from? Red Shoe Ramblings where I found this meme.

When is the last time you had a decadent dessert? Last night I made an apple bread and butter pudding out of a Healthy Food magazine. It had sultanas and lemon zest in it and was quite tasty for something that was supposedly healthy. However, the last time I had a truly decadent dessert was a week or so ago at Bella’s restaurant when my husband and I split a piece of their ooey gooy chocolate raspberry layer cake. Ordinarily he doesn’t have a sweet tooth but this seems to be a favourite and who am I to complain when he wants to split a piece of cake? It’s so rich I wouldn’t want a whole piece anyway although I’d give it a good shot!

When is the last time you missed the sound of someone’s voice? Haven’t really missed anyone for a while. Although I wish I could just pick up the phone and talk to my US friends any old time I wanted. Time zones are a bugger.

When is the last time you truly laughed out loud? Sunday night, watching Failure to Launch, at the bit where the gorgeous but unfortunately shirted, Matthew McConaughey got bitten by a chipmunk and had it hanging off his hand.

Your turn...

1 comment:

Deb R said...

I wish I could pick up the phone and call you any old time too!

I like your mouse pad. :-)