Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Six Word Memoir

Some time ago, my blog friend Tammy of Wee Treats by Tammy tagged me for a meme. The original concept was:

  1. Write your own six-word memoir.
  2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like (uhhh no thanks - although I'm happy to share a photo of Scooter - doesn't she look pretty with her daisy chain necklace? I must have been really bored that day).
  3. Link to the person who tagged you in your post (see above).
  4. Tag five more blogs with links (see below).
  5. Remember to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play (done).

OK, here goes....
  1. Generous
  2. Creative
  3. Gregarious
  4. Indecisive
  5. Impetuous
  6. Deadline-challenged (that is so one word!)


I'm not one for tagging but they are THE RULES so here I go in no particular order:
  1. Deb of Red Shoe Ramblings
  2. Lisa of La Mia Cucina
  3. Bron of the eponymous (I've always wanted to use that word) Bron Marshall
  4. Barbie of Barbie2Be
  5. Stephanie of Dispensing Happiness

2 comments:

Deb R said...

I'll have to give some thought to what to say, but I'll play along sometime in the next few days. :-)

I think you chose good words! And I like Scooter and the daisy chain.

Anonymous said...

I was googling my name, just for the fun of it, and was so surprised to learn of you. You see, my name is Morven also! I was born in Scotland, but now live in Ohio. I enjoy baking as well, but was not aware of your cooking group until this evening. Best wishes! morvenbaker@hotmail.com